Digitizing your store operations couldn’t be easier with SOLUM Electronic Shelf Labels – now fully integrated into LOC SMS.
With SOLUM’s Newton family, grocers can centralize shelf tag management – fully automating price changes and tag updates, based on a whim or schedule. Price consistency and timing across stores couldn’t be easier – simply deploy SMS batches exactly like you do today. What used to take hours across a chain can now be measured in just minutes.
And with Newton’s latest enhancements, including industry leading battery life of 10 years, grocers can take full advantage of digital tag possibilities:
- NFC capabilities to link mobile payments, focused web pages, and digital coupons
- Location based services to fully support geolocation within the store – for restocking purposes and customer wayfinders
- 7 Color LED blinking for promotional and instore purposes
- Up to 7 unique pages per tag to hold additional information link nutrifacts, allergy warnings and more
- Programmable buttons capable of initiating multiple tasks, including requesting assistance from customer service to picking online orders
SOLUM Product Images
Tag Product Listings
Aims management software provides all the tools needed to efficiently manage the entire ESL ecosystem in an easy to use dashboard, including status of all labels and gateways included in the system, detailed configuration settings and ability to adjust as needed, label templates and preview, and more. Best of all, grocers can choose a deployment model best suited for budget and need, with on premise, cloud, and SaaS models all available.
Aims Mobile provides much of the same functionality on instore PDA and mobile devices, allowing staff to manage ESL’s remotely and on the go.