LOC SMS is the premier, fully connected platform bridging all aspects of the grocery enterprise – linking data, stores, and customers to decision-makers.
The software suite provides all the functionality demanded by today’s independent grocers, including:
- Front end POS, back office management, and corporate centralization
- Merchandising and inventory controls, including integration to soluM ESL
- Purchasing, receiving and DSD controls
- Markdown management tools and reporting
- Customizable customer engagement platforms with direct integration with RSA America
- Offering digital manufacturer and in-store coupons
- Ability to analyze, segment, target and deliver offers based on any number of goals
- Branded mobile app
- Integrated with Toshiba self-checkout
- Integrated payment processing via First Data or Worldpay
- Integrated pricing and reporting for department scales
- Fuel pump integration, including loyalty and cross-marketing
- Direct integration with various wholesalers
- Direct eWIC and SmartWIC integration
SMS Fuel provides complete transactional flow from the forecourt to the HQ. Fuel retailers can easily integrate outside fuel sales with inside merchandise and loyalty programs – for one location or an entire chain. Plus price book, merchandising and inventory reporting provide a clearer picture of results, allowing for more dynamic reactions to market changes.
SMS Host enhances control in chain environments, by centralizing several operational functions. Centralized ordering creates efficiencies across stores and ensures merchandise is ordered according to corporate strategy. Centralized item and price maintenance ensures standardization and uniformity among all stores. Central reporting consolidates financial, movement, and performance data, putting real-time, chainwide information directly into the hands of decision makers. And centralized store transfer processes ensure merchandise can flow where it is needed most, with complete accounting flows.